We are delighted to announce that we are open and operating under normal business hours. The health and safety of our guests and employees is very important to us. At Amenity we have always followed serious sanitation processes. We all know that COVID-19 is rapidly changing and so are the rules. We have taken additional steps to adhere to the best practices outlined by CDC, State and Federal health department guidelines.
Here is what you can expect for your next trip to Amenity Day Spa:
What’s the Same
- Amenity will continue to offer the majority of its services including manicures, massages, hair services, skin treatments, laser procedures, and all other services that can be performed without removing your face mask.
- Our hours of operations remain the same.
- All of the Amenity Day Spa team members are on board and excited to welcome you back.
The health and safety of our guests and employees continues to be very important to us.
- All clients MUST complete these COVID-19 forms prior to your appointment.
- All paperwork should be done online (www.amenitydayspa.com/client-forms) prior to your appointment through the Amenity Day Spa website. This will now also include additional questions and guidance related to COVID-19.
- In accordance with state guidelines, we must require that you please wear a mask for your appointment. If you forget or need a mask, you will be able to purchase one from us for $1.50.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment; we must try to have as few people as possible in the Spa & Salon at a time.
- We will be taking a temperature screening of all employees and guests when they arrive.
- If for any reason you have a cough, runny nose, sore throat or fever we ask that you reschedule your appointment. At this time, we are waving our cancelation policy until further notice.
- In Phase-1 of re-opening, we are asking all guests to change for their appointment in the treatment rooms instead of locker rooms
To minimize contact we unfortunately cannot serve refreshments at this time.
With these changes we are also asking that you arrive 10 minutes before your appointment. Please ensure your mobile number is on file and stay in your car until the front desk invites you in for your appointment. You must be on time; for any reason if you are running late we will not be able to give you the full service time but you will be charged full price.
The spa industry, much like our local community, has been impacted greatly by this pandemic. Sanitation supplies are limited and in high demand. For these reasons we are including a temporary $3.00 surcharge for brow-wax and classic-manicure, and a $5.00 surcharge for all other services.
What Precautions are Being Taken
- Amenity has always been following hospital grade sanitation for each procedure and will continue to do so.
- We will be sanitizing the spa rooms, styling stations, restrooms, doorknobs, and all surfaces after each client using hospital grade EPA approved sanitizer.
- Amenity is installing plexiglass at the front desk and at the manicure tables.
- We have modified our booking times to allow for thorough sanitation between guests.
- All magazines have been removed for sanitary purposes.
- We are asking that you keep your credit card on file in our secure system to ensure a contactless transaction. You are welcome to let the front-desk know if you would like to add gratuity to your credit card. We would also like to encourage the use of Venmo, Google pay, or Cash App to directly tip your technician.
If you have any questions regarding these changes, please let us know. We are taking every measure we can to keep our team and clients safe. We will continue to update you all as the situation evolves.
You matter to us and we will do whatever we can to make this work for all of us.
Amenity Day Spa Staff