What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
The information we collect through the website falls into three categories:
- Information you voluntarily provide to Amenity Day Spa on the website https://amenitydayspa.com (i.e. contact forms).
- Information gathered via automated means as you navigate through the website.
User comments are not activated on this website.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website. We are not responsible for any third party use of images or information derived from said images that visitors to our website may post.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to Amenity Day Spa when expressing an interest in obtaining information about Amenity Day Spa, our services, when participating in activities on the website, or otherwise contacting Amenity Day Spa directly. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Ameinty Day Spa and the website, the choices you make and the services you use.
All personal information that you provide to Amenity Day Spa must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify Amenity Day Spa of any changes to such personal information if it affects the relationship and/or service between Amenity Day Spa and you. The personal information we collect can include; First and last name, email address, phone number (if provided), other similar contact data, personal health information.
If you leave a comment on our website you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me,” your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles and pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
While we will endeavor to keep all content embedded on our website free of any malware, spyware, viruses, or other harmful programs, we cannot be held responsible for any actions taken by third-party websites, and urge visitors to utilize any third-party content at their own risk.
All pages on our site contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party. We use log files to store the data that is collected through web beacons. Amenity Day Spa also uses third party web beacons to help manage online advertising. These web beacons are provided by our data analysis management partner, Google Analytics.
Who We Share Your Data With
We will not disclose, share, sell, or otherwise use your personal information without your consent, except to the extent required by law, in accordance with your instructions, or as identified in this Privacy Statement. We may share your personal information with:
- Agents and Service Providers: We sometimes contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services for Amenity Day Spa or on our behalf, such as hosting this website, sending e-mail messages, and making phone calls. They may have access to personal information, such as email addresses, needed to perform their functions, but are contractually restricted from using such personal information for purposes other than providing services for the Company or on our behalf.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets. In such transactions, user information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, if either the Company itself or any of the Company’s assets were acquired (including through bankruptcy proceedings), your personal information may be one of the transferred assets. This transfer may be done without notice to any users.
- Legal Matters: The Company may preserve, and has the right to disclose any information about you or your use of this website without notice or your prior permission if the Company has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of the Company or its affiliates, other users of this website, or the public; (b) enforce the terms and conditions that apply to use of this website; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to claims of suspected or actual illegal activity; (e) respond to an audit or investigate a complaint or security threat; or (f) comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental requests.
How Long We Retain Your Data
How long it is appropriate to retain your data will depend on the type of data and the intended use of the data. In general, we retain information for no less than seven (7) years to comply with local tax reporting and employment regulations and good business practice. Our legal department may direct that information be retained for a longer period in the event of a litigation hold or as deemed necessary to protect the interests of Amenity Day Spa or as otherwise required by law. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically, instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that sign up for newsletters, input information into contact forms, or initiate a chat within our website’s chat function, we store the personal information they provide. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to Amenity Day Spa. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. All requests for your data must be in writing, and specify exactly the sort of information regarding your data you would like to receive.
Where We Send Your Data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How We Protect Your Data
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organization and technical security measures. We have implemented physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. With that said, it is a good rule of thumb to remember you should only access our services and website within a secure environment. We cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure when you provide personal information.
What Data Breach Procedures We Have in Place
We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure (i.e. fraud monitoring and prevention). We use specific security methods and services to assist in the prevention of a data breach.
What Third Parties We Receive Data From
We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for Amenity Day Spa or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
What Automated Decision Making and/or Profiling We Do with User Data
Data subjects have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the subject or similarly significantly affects them. Automated decision making can be based on any type of data. The decision can be based on:
- Data obtained directly from the data subject (such as collecting data with a survey form)
- Data collected through observation (such as collecting location data with a phone application) or
- Deduced data or data derived from certain other data (i.e. a profile created of the subject)
This website is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the website. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on the website, we will delete the information from our records.
Except for the promises, covenants and obligations set forth herein, user hereby releases, discharges and otherwise waives all claims of whatever nature that he, his agents, employees, representatives, assigns, heirs and successors have or may have, whether known or unknown, against Seller and their agents, employees, representatives, assigns, heirs and successors, arising from the beginning of time to the date of this policy in connection with the use of our website.
Industry Regulatory Disclosure Requirements
We have no industry regulatory disclosures.
Changes to Privacy Statement
Amenity Day Spa’s Privacy Statement is subject to change at any time. Any changes made to this Privacy Statement becomes effective immediately when posted to the website. We recommend that you review this statement regularly for changes as they may occur without any notice to users.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints about this Privacy Statement, or our privacy practices in general, they should be directed to Amenity Day Spa at: email@example.com.